[Dixielandjazz] Re a Trip to Paris, France .

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 16:35:54 PDT 2003

Take no notice of Pat:-)  Anyone'd think he never strayed from home.

In the absence of a reply from Gary Kiser, I suggest your friend tries to
get a  copy of Le Spectacle which is the non-glossy publication favoured by
the locals (or it was when I was there).

I'll try and get some up-to date information from Tony Davis's son, who
lives and plays sax there and post you off-list.

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire
UK