[Dixielandjazz] East Coast Jazz

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 8 17:33:50 PDT 2003

List Mates

If you are on, or visiting the East Coast, our fall schedule, so far,
through December is posted on the web site below:

http://home.earthlink,net/~barbonestreet/

Click "schedule" for list.

Couple of great ones that point to "The Future of Dixieland" are:

September 8th (Sun) in West Grove PA at the Premier International 3 day
Driving Horse & Carriage competition in the USA. Includes Dog Agility
trials, Country Boutique trade fair shopping, and a Sunday Noon to 3 PM
Jazz Concert by Barbone Street. Outdoors, rain or shine, concert to be
broadcast over Chester County Radio Station WCOJ. A neat day in the
rolling hills, horse country of Pennsylvania. Take Route 41 North from
Route 1. (West Grove Exit) Go 1/4 mile to Woodview Road. Turn right on
Woodview, go one mile to Show Grounds at Landhope Farms. $10 to park
your car admits all occupants. Expect thousands in the audience
including little kids.

October 16 (Thu) in Rehoboth & Dewey Beach. We OPEN THE REHOBOTH JAZZ
FESTIVAL, ALONE. At the Bay Center in Dewey Beach, DE. Also bringing 4
of our beautiful swing dancers who will wow the audience by dancing to
everything from Fidgety Feet and The Original Dixieland One Step to
Sweet Georgia Brown, All of Me and I Want A Little Girl. Cocktail Party
w/free buffet, (but cash bar) at 6:30 PM. Barbone Street from 8 to 10
PM. $35.00 for the lot. Expect 600 in the audience. Maybe more. This is
always a GREAT PARTY with a young audience starting at 21, the legal
drinking age. Smooth Jazz, Modern Jazz & Blues from the 17th through the
19th but at the opening ceremony, OKOM RULES.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

PS. Yes we will be throwing you know what at both events as our butt
wiggler fans have promised to attend. ;-)