[Dixielandjazz] Reaistic Future for Dixieland Jazz

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 11:24:12 PDT 2003

Below sent to John Farrell with jpeg attachment of beautiful young woman
cuddling with our guitarist while we are playing.

Cheers,
Steve (bring a camera to your gigs) Barbone

Oh, you want 18 year old cheerleaders? How about this 24 year old swing dancer
with our guitarist? ;-)

Reinforces the contention that the main purpose of playing jazz is to get
chicks. ;-)

Cheers,
Steve