[Dixielandjazz] RE: Interesting web article on Clarence Williams

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Wed Apr 30 19:08:53 PDT 2003

Well, I was being a smart arse, of course, since I generally have nothing
substantial to contribute.

But I *didn't* know CWIII was the grandson of CW.  I happen to know that
"Williams" is a fairly common name.

Clarence III and I, for example, are not related.

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man and
The Noumenal Leader of the Wooden Nickel Jass Band
<http://wnjb.com>