[Dixielandjazz] Trying to keep up with a really old timer

Bobolink7736 at aol.com Bobolink7736 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 23:05:02 PDT 2003

I am a fan of Franz Jackson.  I've never been such a fan before and don't
really know
the ropes in keeping up with one's favorite performer.  Amazingly, Franz
performers
regularly in Chicago and hits the road now and again and goes down to New
Orleans
and does his stuff.  I want to learn as much as possible from him.  He's 91.
Could
some of you who do know how to do this tell me how to keep up with the
performances of such a gadabout?

Thanks,
boblynn
Just outside Chicago in Park Forest, IL, and formerly of Gary, Indiana.
bobolink7736 at aol.com