[Dixielandjazz] Re: The Molly Ringwald's

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Fri Apr 25 09:38:31 PDT 2003

 Grahame Parker writes:>

> I was in New Orleans last week and saw a notice on the front desk at the
> hotel that there was a band playing in town, punk rock not OKOM, called
the
> Molly Ringwalds.
> Does Bob know about this?
> Does Molly know about this?

 Yes, we know about them.  It is an 80s band.  They have no connection to my
daughter.

I understand that because it is not connected with movies or TV, being a
different part of show business, it would be very difficult to make them
stop using the name.

I suppose it could be done, but would be very expensive.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com