[Dixielandjazz] DJML 8th Anniv.

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 25 01:09:04 PDT 2003

Just thought I'd take a moment to bring attention to the fact that last
month, we past the 8th anniverary of our founding by the Late Venerable
Peter Lovric.  I don't think there's anyone who spends any amount of
time in this list who doesn't in some way appreciate it, even if he or
she doesn't stay for long.  But as one of the "first three months"
charter members, I hereby lift high my glass of scotch and toast the
DJML for all these wonderful years of, well, DJMLing!  (I'd offer a
formal blessing if I were yet canonically authorised to do so!)

And a current Hurrah! to the Right Honorable Robert Ringwald, who
carries on so steadfastly in DJML's very own version of a Petrine
Succession!

G'night, all,
--
Etc,