[Dixielandjazz] Vinyl Record

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 17:13:44 PDT 2003

A friend has asked me the following:

<< Could you check with your music friends to see if I can find out the worth

of the following record.  I haven't a clue where to start searching, nor who

to believe.

Columbia (red label):  HCO#37192 (has to do with copyright, me thinks).  78

rpm.  Record only, no jacket.

Orchestra under the direction of Mischa Russell.

 Dorothy Shay (The Park Avenue Hillbillys) Sings:

"Uncle Fud" (C 119-7).  A. Jones - Shay Vocal.

flip side:

"I'm In Love With A Married Man" (C 119-8).

 Graham -Vocal. >>

----

If anyone knows I would be interested also.

Thanks

Hugs

Judie