[Dixielandjazz]

Trevor Tomasin trevor at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 15:18:39 PDT 2003

Hi

The second phase of separating the TOMASIN Family History, Stragglers
Skittles Team and Clevedon Jazz Club web sites has now been completed. This
process, which has resulted in four separate sites, has involved major
re-thinks and a new design for each site.

www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk has been totally revamped for 2003 with all our
forthcoming Club events, including the Big Band gig on 27 April and Long
Weekend 2003 - Clevedon's 11th Annual Jazz Festival - at the end of August.
The site still includes access to Castaway News - the Club's Newsletter and
the many reciprocal links we've established over the years.

Any one with such a link is invited to check it for accuracy etc. and
advise me of any changes required. Anyone who finds a link there that no
longer works . . . . . Please let me know!

For any one interested in things other than jazz, the other new sites are

www.family.tomasin.org.uk the redesigned TOMASIN Family History Project
site - genealogy as it's known outside the UK. The site includes references
to all known spouses and siblings, a 'family tree', photo's and
biographical notes of family members, links to other sites and mailing
lists, and more.

www.stragglers.tomasin.org.uk is the new Stragglers Skittles Team site
through which you can follow the teams fortunes - skittles is like 10 pin
bowling but without the robots. But thinking about how we played last night

www.tomasin.org.uk provides a gateway to all the other sites plus a little
more.

Good Jazzin'

Trevor Tomasin

Visit http://www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk for details of all Clevedon Jazz
Club's events, Castaway News - the Clubs Newsletter, The Long Weekend -
Clevedon's Annual Jazz Festival &  Castawaynews-Chat - the Clubs e-mailing
list