[Dixielandjazz] Re: April 10

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Sun Apr 13 16:56:25 PDT 2003

Harry:

I heard from a few people who could not get it because of problems with
their particular setup, but I also heard from quite a few that heard it with
no problems. I also would very much like to know how many on DJML heard or
did not hear for whatever reason.

I'm pretty sure the Vache' bcast from Orlando had technical problems from
the source.

mopo