[Dixielandjazz] Re: Blues over Bodega

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 05:47:30 PDT 2003

Regarding the protest at the proposed nuclear reactor site at Bodega Bay it
is my understanding that there actually was a minor earthquake in the area
during the demonstration.

The song "San Andreas Fault" was written by Lu and is on the "Bodega"
record.

The song is also know by another name . . . "San Andreas Shake." There is
some question as to which is the original title (San Andreas Fault or San
Andreas Shake).

The Cell Block 7 has been playing it for a few months now and it has become
one of my favorite songs.

Cheers,

Bill "Born in San Francisco 21 years after the big one (1906 SF Earthquake
that virtually destroyed the city)" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com
jazzboard at hotmail.com