Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Festivals in Europe?

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Wed Apr 2 07:31:48 PST 2003

Shalom Elazar,

How are you?  In answer to your question, Jan Byrczek jwd at jazzworlddatabase.com has the world jazz lists for a price.
The Sydney-Zenith (who you met and played banjo with in Sydney) will be at the following international jazz festivals this year:

GLASGOW, UK  3/4 July
BIRMINGHAM UK 6/13 July
EDINBURGH UK (25th Anniversary) 25 July till 3 August
HAUGESUND, Norway 6/10 August

Hope to catch up with you again in 2003 at one of these festivals

Cheers,
Tom