[Dixielandjazz] Festivals in Europe?

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Tue Apr 1 20:17:22 PST 2003

Shalom Jazz Fans,

Can anyone tell me where I can get information on jazz festivals, clubs or events in Europe this summer, and for the rest of 2003?

In particular, I am going to be in Holland May 23 through June 1, but I thought I might try to get to another one later in the year
if I can.

Also, anyone know of any good jazz in India (Bangalore or Delhi on this trip), April 29 - May 21. I've made friends with one band in
Bangalore on previous trips. Not OKOM, but there is some overlap in repertoire, and they have accepted my banjo, trumpet, kazoo and
vocals for sitting in while I'm in town.

I'd be grateful for any information.

Elazar