[Dixielandjazz] Neville Dickie

John Farrell stridepiano@tesco.net
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:53:30 +0100

Neville sent me a request this afternoon (copied below) - I can't help him
but if any listmate can please do so. Note that I have already sent him Jim
Dapogny's email address (Montgomery is not on line).

John Farrell
stridepiano@tesco.net

From: "Neville Dickie" <Neville.Dickie@blueyonder.co.uk>

Here's Neville's message :

To: "John Farrell" <stridepiano@tesco.net>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:24 PM
Subject: Fats music.

John,
I am after the sheet music to some of Fats' lesser-known numbers - Breeezin'
 Solid Eclipse, What's Your Name etc. (those things which Joe Sullivan did a
marvellous job on).
Do you know if Mike Montgomery or Jim Dapogny are on Email? Or anybody else
you can think of who may be able to oblige.
I asked Audrey but she hasn't done the Fats Waller collection yet.
Cheers matey,
Neville.