[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz digest, Vol 1 #237 - 25 msgs

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:15:59 -0400

Only two?  Hey, at 68 I surpass that on occasion. When I was 25 . . . Wow.

Musical Content?  "Four of Five Times" followed by "All Night Blues"

Cheers,
Steve

Musical Content: 4 or 5 times"