[Dixielandjazz] Shine On Harvest Moon

George Thurmond gmthur@delrio.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:28:06 -0500

Not much musical content, but what the hell; other than one or two musical
posts and my listmates and I wondering why everybody is so quiet, this
message might be of interest, especially to all of the romanticists on the
List.

Tonight there will be a big old harvest moon - it's the full moon nearest to
the date of the of the autumn equinox.  Fall arrives tonight in my time
zone, and so we experience the somewhat rare phenomenon of full moon
arriving right with the equinox.  So leave the puter for a few moments
tonight, get the wife/husband, significant other or whoever, and go outside,
experience
 one of nature's best shows, and contemplate what a truly wonderful world it
is, and perhaps get some of that "lovin feeling!"!

Geo. Thurmond