[Dixielandjazz] What A Night!!!!!

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson@verizon.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:32:29 -0500

Last night at the Bavarian Grill in Plano Texas was another of those
memorable times when everything lined up in the right order and great
music was created!  Three guys from California dropped in and made it a
very special evening.  Bob Romans, Tom Downs and Dave Frey joined Tommy
Loy and Gang and left the audience wishing they wouldn't stop. I checked
when we left to make sure the roof was still on the place!

I just wish everyone on the list could have been there.  It was truly a
great evening.  You might make a note to listen over the internet next
Monday night at 7:00 p.m. central time at http://www.kxez.com.
Hopefully the recording came out o.k., although the engineers were
scrambling trying to cover each instrument.  There were two of
everything except drums and clarinet. (Yes, there was more than one
drum, but only one drummer!) (You realize this meant TWO banjo players!
;-))

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, Texas