[Dixielandjazz] Early Jazz History site

D and R Hardie darnhard@ozemail.com.au
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:39:19 +1000

--------------CDA9A41D9C65D97172A37237

 Dear List members,
                            I have made some
alterations to my web site to improve access to
the pages dealing with my two books. You will now
be able to access information about  "Exploring
Early Jazz: The Origins and Evolution of the New
Orleans Style"  and "The Loudest Trumpet: Buddy
Bolden and The Early History of Jazz" from the one
site at:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html

If you wish you can still go direct to "Exploring
Early Jazz" page at:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazz.html

or
visit the "Loudest Trumpet" page at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/BuddyBolden.html

I have had some enquiries about purchasing  from
booksellers not on line. Any Barnes and Noble
store or Borders store should be able to order
copies  for you through their own principal's
contacts as they already sell the books online.
Any bona fide book seller can order through the
Ingrams distribution network at their site:
http://www.ingrambookgroup.com
Australian members could contact Peter Newton at
lambertnewton@bigpond.com

regards
Dan Hardie

--------------CDA9A41D9C65D97172A37237

<HTML>
<BODY TEXT="#000000" BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" LINK="#E10F18" VLINK="#F87AC4" ALINK="#FB5252">
 Dear List members,
<BR>                            I have made some alterations to my web
site to improve access to the pages dealing with my two books. You will
now be able to access information about  "<I>Exploring Early Jazz: The
Origins and Evolution of the New Orleans Style" </I> and<I> "The Loudest
Trumpet: Buddy Bolden and The Early History of Jazz" </I>from the one site
at:

<P><A HREF="http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html">http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazzHistory.html</A>

<P>If you wish you can still go direct to <I>"Exploring Early Jazz"</I>
page at:
<BR><A HREF="http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazz.html">http://members.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/EarlyJazz.html</A>
<BR>or
<BR>visit the <I>"Loudest Trumpet" </I>page at:
<BR><A HREF="http://www.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/BuddyBolden.html">http://www.ozemail.com.au/~darnhard/BuddyBolden.html</A>
<BR>
<BR>I have had some enquiries about purchasing&nbsp; from booksellers not
on line. Any Barnes and Noble store or Borders store should be able to
order copies  for you through their own principal's contacts as they already
sell the books online.
<BR>Any bona fide book seller can order through the Ingrams distribution
network at their site: <A HREF="http://www.ingrambookgroup.com">http://www.ingrambookgroup.com</A>

<BR>Australian members could contact Peter Newton at  lambertnewton@bigpond.com&nbsp;

<P>regards
<BR>Dan Hardie