[Dixielandjazz] Damn, we're big!

Bill Horton horton4jaz@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:43:42 -0700

I just re-subscribed to the DJML after a few weeks hiatus and was confirmed
as number 740685! And here I was thinking we had only a few hundred members.

Probably no one except mother-hen Bob Ringwald missed me.  Bob sent an email
noting I had unsubscribed and kindly inquiring if anything had upset me.
(Lots of things do that, Bob ....but not the DJML!) We were off to Colorado,
buying a home in Loveland.  Now we have our home in Los Osos, close to Pismo
Beach, up for sale.  If any of you DJMLers would like to buy the place, we
are prepared to sweeten the deal by including a paid-up 5-year membership in
the Basin Street Regulars (The Finest Traditional Jazz Club On Earth)!!!!

We'll be sticking around until after the Pismo Jubilee By The Sea in late
October (volunteering at the Vets Hall), so I hope any DJMLers attending
will look me up.

Bill Horton
www.PismoJazz.org