[Dixielandjazz] An uncomfortable position

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:12:55 EDT

--part1_150.13f2e301.2ab37697_boundary

In a message dated 9/13/02 11:31:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
jazzboard@hotmail.com writes:

> Professional and ethical modes of conduct are just as compelling as any law
> written in the penal codes and the penalties for violating these ethical
> standards are generally imposed much more swiftly than the penalties for
> simply breaking the law.
>
> All comments are welcome.
>
> ---> end clip
>
> If I caused any undue consternation among you I apologize for that.
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Bill "I'm Not Always Right (Just Most Of The Time :-) " Gunter

   Bill...is there any chance that you could find something else to occupy
your time?
   Be merciful and let go of this.  thanks.

   Jim Beebe

--part1_150.13f2e301.2ab37697_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 9/13/02 11:31:41 AM Central Daylight Time, jazzboard@hotmail.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Professional and ethical modes of conduct are just as compelling as any law <BR>
written in the penal codes and the penalties for violating these ethical <BR>
standards are generally imposed much more swiftly than the penalties for <BR>
simply breaking the law.<BR>
<BR>
All comments are welcome.<BR>
<BR>
---&gt; end clip<BR>
<BR>
If I caused any undue consternation among you I apologize for that.<BR>
<BR>
Respectfully submitted,<BR>
<BR>
Bill "I'm Not Always Right (Just Most Of The Time :-) " Gunter<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill...is there any chance that you could find something else to occupy your time?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Be merciful and let go of this.&nbsp; thanks.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim Beebe</FONT></HTML>

--part1_150.13f2e301.2ab37697_boundary--