[Dixielandjazz] unwritten rules new scenario

BillSargentDrums@aol.com BillSargentDrums@aol.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:20:22 EDT

--part1_178.e7a0b11.2ab36a46_boundary

In a message dated 9/13/02 9:54:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
livett@rogers.com writes:

> "Perhaps you got caught fooling around with Joe's wife?"
>
> In the cloakroom!
>
> Bryan

Just to make a point . . . what does this have to do with Jazz music?

I wonder if there will be any reprimands following this post.

Not that I care, because I can find the delete button, and find nothing
offensive about any posts . . . even ones I don't agree with . . .

but as I stated earlier, this list is filled with dozens, upon dozens of
posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with Jazz.

So if folks are gonna get upset about any specific post, let the truth be
told that it is REALLY the personal disagreement with the authors point of
view and NOT the fact that it is not "jazz related".

For if were the non-jazz related part that truly bothered some on the list,
then there would be major objections to far more posts.

Once again, I could care less about who posts what . . . I'm only wishing to
make a point here . . . as there were a couple of folks who wished to make
their own point about this topic.

Bill Sargent
414-777-0100
BillSargent.com

--part1_178.e7a0b11.2ab36a46_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 9/13/02 9:54:23 AM Central Daylight Time, livett@rogers.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">"Perhaps you got caught fooling around with Joe's wife?"<BR>
<BR>
In the cloakroom!<BR>
<BR>
Bryan<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
Just to make a point . . . what does this have to do with Jazz music?<BR>
<BR>
I wonder if there will be any reprimands following this post.<BR>
<BR>
Not that I care, because I can find the delete button, and find nothing offensive about any posts . . . even ones I don't agree with . . .<BR>
<BR>
but as I stated earlier, this list is filled with dozens, upon dozens of posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with Jazz.<BR>
<BR>
So if folks are gonna get upset about any specific post, let the truth be told that it is REALLY the personal disagreement with the authors point of view and NOT the fact that it is not "jazz related".<BR>
<BR>
For if were the non-jazz related part that truly bothered some on the list, then there would be major objections to far more posts.<BR>
<BR>
Once again, I could care less about who posts what . . . I'm only wishing to make a point here . . . as there were a couple of folks who wished to make their own point about this topic.<BR>
<BR>
Bill Sargent<BR>
414-777-0100<BR>
BillSargent.com</FONT></HTML>