[Dixielandjazz] Re: Whiskey and coke.

Robert Greenwood robertgreenwood_54uk@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:10:52 +0100 (BST)

--0-2031197559-1031667052=:25736

What have I done? You guys are enough to make a fellow turn to drink. To tie this in with OKOM, the great Scottish poet and tippler Hugh MacDiarmid used often to raise his glass with the following toast (which will probably get me banned from this list!): "May the skin of your arse never cover a banjo".

Mine's a double.

Robert Greenwood.

--0-2031197559-1031667052=:25736

<P><FONT face="Lapidary333 BT">What have I done? You guys are enough to make a fellow turn to drink. To tie this in with OKOM, the great Scottish poet and tippler Hugh MacDiarmid used often to raise his glass with the following toast (which will probably get me banned from this list!): "May the skin of your arse never cover a banjo".</P>
<P>Mine's a double.</P>
--0-2031197559-1031667052=:25736--