[Dixielandjazz] "What ya want me to do" [was: Jazzy non-typicals]

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:21:45 -0400

Clarence Williams Novelty Four. It's on vol. 2 of Robert Parker's "King
Oliver", also "the Clarence Williams collection" on Collectors Classicsw,
vol. 2. Dunno whether either is in print.

--Sheik

At 08:58 PM 9/9/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>The New Black Eagles Play this tune and it is one of my favorites. Never
>heard the version of which you speak.
>Ron L

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Sound Clips, public performances)
eMail: dwlit@cpcug.org