[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jazzy non-typicals

David Richoux tubaman@batnet.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:48:04 -0700

I have a lot of those odd sessions noted - more fodder for my radio show ;-)

A very good place to find out more on the sarousaphone (and many other even more odd
instruments as well!) is the website and mailing list for contrabass instruments at
www.contrabass.com   This site is not limited in styles of music, history, or
seriousness... if you sign up, tell 'em I sentcha.

Dave Richoux