[Dixielandjazz] Website problem update

David Livingston snargi@pacbell.net
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:04:48 -0700

John, when I looked at your source code, (don't get alarmed. You can do this
in IE by right-clicking the webpage in blank spot and choosing 'View
Source') I noticed this is how the coding is appearing for your links:

How are you editing your html file? It looks like whatever you are using to
edit your html is putting some of your local hard drive path information
into the url. If you are using an editor that allows you to work directly
with the code instead of just WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) try
typing the correct address into the code then saving and uploading.

____________________________
David Livingston, Webmaster
Knight Sounds Big Band
davel@knightsounds.org
http://www.knightsounds.org

%20Audio%2
09/nobody.mid

which is incorrect, it should be

http://homepages.tesco.net/~stridepiano/nobody.mid

I have tried every which way but cannot discover how to correct the bad URL.

All you computer gurus - step forward with the solution.

 John Farrell
stridepiano@tesco.net