[Dixielandjazz] New Musical Taste

Bill Gunter jazzboard@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Sep 2002 16:49:05 +0000

Hello all,

Charle Hooks posting about the Vienna Vegetable Orchestra set me searching
the internet . . . check out:

http://www.gemueseorchester.org/kommentare_e.htm

It seems a natural that there be a "Vienna Sausage Orchestra" but that would
be just silly.

Anyway, I noticed that they can play stuff from the Radetzky March to jazz
(which I somehow doubt is OKOM).

If they were to perform some trad stuff they might consider the following:

    Cherry
    Yes, We Have No Bananas
    Clarinet Marmelade
    Cornet Chop Suey

Any other helpful suggestions for this new adventure in music?

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Kitchen Man" Gunter
jazzboard@hotmail.com