[Dixielandjazz] F2F in Mesa

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:11:44 EST

--part1_66.29483189.2aef1020_boundary

Hi Rebecca,

Great to hear that you are joining us in Mesa later this week. I will have to
do an eco-tour in the desert at 11 p.m. in North Scottsdale so I won't be
able to stay long. It also means no more than two Bloody Mary's for me!.
Speaking of which, since you are the one who moved (or made the motion,
whichever comes first) for the F2F, I shall hold you wholly responsible for
making sure that the damned bar is open at that early hour and that it is
well-stocked with single malt if only to keep Gunter happy. There is nothing
worse than an ornery washboard player.

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

--part1_66.29483189.2aef1020_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi Rebecca,<BR>
<BR>
Great to hear that you are joining us in Mesa later this week. I will have to do an eco-tour in the desert at 11 p.m. in North Scottsdale so I won't be able to stay long. It also means no more than two Bloody Mary's for me!. Speaking of which, since you are the one who moved (or made the motion, whichever comes first) for the F2F, I shall hold you wholly responsible for making sure that the damned bar is open at that early hour and that it is well-stocked with single malt if only to keep Gunter happy. There is nothing worse than an ornery washboard player.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>