[Dixielandjazz] Re: HOW TO JAZZ PASS JAZZ ON

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:48:10 -0400

I hit the send button when I meant to hit the close file button (Mac). I copied
the text from the http://allaboutjazz.com website and it just came out like that.
The original piece had pictures, and ads in the margin etc., but I don't know if
that had anything to do with it  So I saved it and then reformatted it into the
text form of the second post. Then I went to close the original format file, and
hit send instead of close.

All about jazz is an interesting and very comprehensive web site, but mostly, if
not all, modern jazz. They also have a monthly newsletter which is interesting to
those who also like more modern forms of jazz.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone