[Dixielandjazz] RE: jazz video

Richard Stevens jazzfact@ozemail.com.au
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:03:41 +1000

Tito,
Thanks for your reply, there are two clarinets. One is our regular Peter
Strohkorb (sitting). Peter had his own band in Germany and has played
with many greats. He leads his band Hot Gossip every few years on
European tours, the other Michael Longhurst. Michael is not a regular
player but played with the Frank Trainor band full time for 17 years. He
is a good mate and a beautiful player. The song was Irving Berlin's "How
About Me?" and no,I don't have a lead sheet but do have a chord chart.

regards

Richard Stevens
The Jazz Factory
www.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of tito martino
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2002 3:22 PM
To: dixielandjazz@ml.islandnet.com
Cc: jazzfact@ozemail.com.au
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] RE: jazz video

From: "Richard Stevens" : Hi all,
I am experimenting on my website with some small "streaming" videos. At
the moment the latest works in Media Player only but give it a try and
tell me if you like the song!  Richard Stevens The Jazz Factory
www.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/

Hi, Richard!

Absolutely great! =20
Impressive clarinet work (have you been listening to Noone?!)=20
Outstanding Band!  What is the tune?
Thanks for sharing so beautiful moments.
Keep on swingin'!

Tito Martino
clarinet, a sax, s sax,
Tito Martino Jazz Band=20