[Dixielandjazz] video

Richard Stevens jazzfact@ozemail.com.au
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:13:39 +1000

Hi all,

Streaming video is the same as audio from what I can tell so far. Some
one with more knowledge than me can probably say how it works but a real
audio or media player or wav file for that matter are all streaming
files ie when you open it, it streams. Simply place this in your hidden
web file usually called media or images and put in a hyperlink to your
webpage. Voila! I did call it an experiment re others who said it was
blurry, I don't have broadband and my guess is that very few people do,
so resolution is not good. The file on a CD is streamed at 1500bps and
this file at 50bps.

Richard Stevens
The Jazz Factory
www.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/