[Dixielandjazz] Video

Richard Stevens jazzfact@ozemail.com.au
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:10:41 +1000

Lou,
The song is an Irving Berlin original "What About Me?"

Richard Stevens
The Jazz Factory
www.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of Lou Shimbart
Sent: Wednesday, 23 October 2002 12:45 AM
To: Richard Stevens; Djml
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Video

Hi Richard

Have to echo Rebecca's comments... Good sound, not too clear picture but
great to be able to get it. A portend of things to come, hopefully.

Like Rebecca, I also have not heard the song before but enjoyed it. Is
it an
original?

As a lover of OKOM but not a musician, unfortunately, I hope that others
will be able, and willing, to emulate.

Regards     Lou