[Dixielandjazz] Tamas is back

Ittzés Tamás bohem@mail.datanet.hu
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:11:00 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just want you to know that I am back. Well, I haven't been around for
almost two years, I guess, so I have no idea, how much the DJML community
has changed in the meantime as I just subscribed and haven't lurked enough
to see that.

If any of you might be interested in knowing more about me, visit our
website that has been rearranged, redesigned and updated recently:
http://www.bohemragtime.com

By the way, I am a 35 year old classical violin teacher and violinist from
Hungary and I also lead the Bohem Ragtime Jazzband as pianist. I am eager to
hear some good OKOM conversations on the list. I might not participate as
actively as I used to when I first subscribed in the time of the late Peter
Lovric but will be listening for sure. (Besides teaching I am doing my
musical/artistic PhD as violinist - we call it DLA here - in Budapest and it
gives me more than enough work. Anyway, I decided to resubscribe and I hope
I won't regret it.)

Best regards, good to be back.

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel.: +36(76)509-178, Tel./Fax:
+36(76)472-438
E-mails: bohem@mail.datanet.hu, bohemragtime@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/