[Dixielandjazz] Dallas area Dixieland

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:41:18 -0400

List mates:

Barbone Street has been approached about a possible Dixieland gig in the
Dallas area on December 22. Our schedule prevents us from accepting,
even if we could work out the logistics and the money.

So, I would like to pass this possible gig contact on to a Dallas Area
Dixieland Band. Can any of you DJMLers in that area give me the email
address of the band Tommy Loy worked with there? Please reply off list.

The gig is not firm, but should it come to pass, they will want a
Professional, Swinging, Dixieland Band for a big party and I'm sure the
guys Tommy worked with would fit the bill. So, I'd like to pass the lead
on to them.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

PS. A little Western Swing could be mixed in and would be an asset also.