[Dixielandjazz] 4th edition of Pioneers in Brass remainders

John Farrell stridepiano@tesco.net
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:50:54 +0100

I don't know what all this is about (it came from another list to which I
belong) but some of you brass guys might be interested in checking it out.

The message is reproduced below.

John Farrell
stridepiano@tesco.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul T. Jackson" <trescott@ruralfree.net>

Dear Musical World, with regret, I am moving, and the remainders of Pioneers
in Brass 4th CD-ROM edition are available at $10 each,  through the 12th of
November.  Any copies remaining after that will be destroyed, as I cannot
hold these in storage indefinitely, and cannot - will not -- give them away.
Many organizations received free review copies for which a review was never
forthcoming which impacted sales, others have graciously added information
to your sites about this work for which I am so very grateful. It is
unfortunate that organizations such as Baker and Taylor; Ingram and others
make it so expensive and cumbersome and virtually impossible for small
publishers to enter that sort of distribution chain.
You may send checks made to me at 1104 Paul Avenue, Oak Harbor, WA  98277.
Paul T. Jackson - Trescott Research
Information & Library Development
trescott@umich.edu
http://www.bookbay.com/PioneersInBrass.htm