[Dixielandjazz] Ray Conniff RIP

JButler916@aol.com JButler916@aol.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:57:14 EDT

--part1_37.2f17e802.2ae00daa_boundary

Ray Coniff was a wonderful Dixieland player. I have him on a wonderful album
with Clyde Hurley and Dick Cathcart,tpts;Matty Matlock,clt;Jack
Ordean,sax;Clyde Ridge,Pn;Morty Corb,Bs and Ben Pollack at the drums. Ray
played as good a Dixieland trombone than anyother practicioner that I have
heard.

Jim Butler

--part1_37.2f17e802.2ae00daa_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Ray Coniff was a wonderful Dixieland player. I have him on a wonderful album with Clyde Hurley and Dick Cathcart,tpts;Matty Matlock,clt;Jack Ordean,sax;Clyde Ridge,Pn;Morty Corb,Bs and Ben Pollack at the drums. Ray played as good a Dixieland trombone than anyother practicioner that I have heard.<BR>
<BR>
Jim Butler</FONT></HTML>

--part1_37.2f17e802.2ae00daa_boundary--