[Dixielandjazz] Advise About Creating PDF Files for Free Was Inaccurate

Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:49:05 +0100

> In search for a PDF creation facility, I could not find a simple, free approach.

There is a simple and "nearly" free way that I found. There
is a program called pdf995 available from http://www.pdf995.com/

It is free, but will pop up an advert every time you use unless
you pay a registration fee. So for occasional use I guess it is free.

There is the "really" free, but not so simple way of using
a PostScript printer driver to generate a PostScript file
and then converting it using GhostScript & GhostView.

Regards

Andy Ling