[Dixielandjazz] FW: This just in

Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com Andy.Ling@Quantel.Com
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:57:15 +0100

> Regarding the post about the the NZ national orchestra being horrified
to find
> music on its promotional CD replaced by vivid descriptions of sexual
> intercourse.

I have heard of this sort of thing happening before. The occasion I have
first hand experience of was almost as bad. The CD being produced was
actually computer software and what came from the suppliers was
bagpipe music!

It turned out that it was only the first dozen or so out of the box and
the suppliers excuse was that they always run some "scrap" CDs through
the labelling process to make sure everything is working. These got
packaged up with the real order by mistake.

I'm not sure which is worse, getting a sex CD instead of the NZ national
orchestra or bagpipe music instead of computer software.

Regards

Andy Ling