[Dixielandjazz] Crisis over - I survived.

Creole Dixieland Jazz Band Creole Dixieland Jazz Band" <dixielandjazz@myexcel.com
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:00:08 -0500

Greetings. I went the last two days with no messages from the list. Through
various clues I was able to determine that somehow my "nomail" setting
(which allows you to stay active on the list but not receive messages -- for
purposes of vacation, etc.) had somehow, magically been set to "ON" and I
could not, through normal methods, turn it OFF. Special thanks to Bob
Ringwald and, especially, David Livingston for their clues on how to get to
the options page for the list which, finally, allowed me to change the
setting and I am once again receiving messages. Quite a lot a cool features
there, by the way. I found out that I really missed you guys.  :-)

So, sorry about the recent "test" messages. If anyone sent a message to the
list regarding the Creole Band during the last couple of days, please resend
to me so I don't miss out. Thanks, everyone.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band
Dave Gravatt