[Dixielandjazz] Heeelp...

Creole Dixieland Jazz Band Creole Dixieland Jazz Band" <dixielandjazz@myexcel.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:11:04 -0500

Hi, gang. I have not received any emails from the list in two days. When
sending the word command "options" to the
dixielandjazz-request@ml.islandnet.com address, I receive an automated
response that tells me "nomail" is set to "ON" -- meaning I'm still an
active member of the list but that I won't receive emails. (This is an
option members can set when they are away on vacations or whatever.)
Attempts to change it to OFF (so that I may receive messages from the list
again) are greeted with another automated message telling me there's a
"problem". Other attempts to unsubscribe, subscribe, resubscribe etc. are
all met with a "problem" message reply. I'm blindly sending this message to
the list in hopes that 1) it goes through and 2) somebody out there can
help. Thanks.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band