[Dixielandjazz] Swing into Summer

John F Taylor jftaylor3@juno.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:26:07 -0700

Crooked River Ranch, in the beautiful high desert of Central Oregon, will
host the first, annual "Swing into Summer" Dixieland Jazz Festival June
20-22, 2003.  There are 30 musician from Texas, Arizona, California,
Washington and Oregon, currently committed to attend.  We would like your
advice as to publications, we have heard of one called "The Rag" that
maintain calendars for coming events.  We are currently on the 2003
calendar for the State of Oregon, Bend Chamber of Commerce and Bend
Visitors Bureau.
To see what Crooked River Ranch is like go to crookedriverranch.com for a
preview.
Thank you,
Fred & Geri Taylor