[Dixielandjazz] Another death

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 00:24:43 EDT

--part1_16e.151f5afd.2ad3b80b_boundary

Charlie,

Not to spin another thread out of a death announcement, but, like Jim Beebe,
I also am curious as to what "blowing one's lip" constitutes. Do you know
what happened to Cox and what the etiology of that condition was?

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

--part1_16e.151f5afd.2ad3b80b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Charlie,<BR>
<BR>
Not to spin another thread out of a death announcement, but, like Jim Beebe, I also am curious as to what "blowing one's lip" constitutes. Do you know what happened to Cox and what the etiology of that condition was?<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>
Scottsdale, AZ</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.151f5afd.2ad3b80b_boundary--