[Dixielandjazz] Chord question

David W. Littlefield dwlit@cpcug.org
Sun, 06 Oct 2002 15:16:26 -0400

Hi Steve and Stephen. Somehow I missed this eMail.

I have 2 chords-only books:
"D-Cup Dixie Chords"
"Codpiece 30s-40s Chords"
Just over 400 tunes each, 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", comb-bound.

Complete descriptions, contents, picture of a 2-page tune, and ordering
details are on my website:
http://americanmusiccaravan.com

Corrective: my "Dixieland Fake Book" has 269 tunes.

BTW, anyone who has the book should check out the Upgrades page (linked
from the bottom of the DFB page) I corrected some errors and made some
chord changes based on better sources. I also added some lyrics, replaced
some lyrics with the verses, and made a few usability changes. I have made
.pdf files of the upgraded pages for both the C and Bb versions, and will
eMail the relevant .zip file to you on request.

Anyone who is getting into the music, or who knows folks who are doing so,
should visit my other website has various tools that can help:
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit

Cheers!
--Sheik