[Dixielandjazz] RE: Dixielandjazz digest, Vol 1 #249 - 27 msgs

Jim Marsh jtmarsh@telus.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:43:54 -0700

Don Kirkman said in part:

>Subject: [Dixielandjazz] "'Sans Toi Mamie'"  Not From Me - May Be Virus
>
>I'm surprised to see a message from someone with my name but not my
>email address on today's DJML; the message contains both HTML and a
>binary which I suspect may be carrying a virus.

	I hope everyone's Norton Anti-Virus is up and running.  In the last two days
I have been hit twice by emails that have been caught and quarantined, but
both with jazz related subject lines:

		BIX BEIDERBECKE.tif.scr  and: The Jazz Aces.doc.scr

	Both are described as TMP files, and the viruses as W32Bugbear@mm.

	I can't imagine them originating anywhere else but DJML.

	I'm outta here!

Jim Marsh