[Dixielandjazz] The China syndrome

David Palmquist davidpalmquist@dccnet.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:14:16 -0800

--=====================_374657==_.ALT

I'm Canadian; I didn't make the enquiry, but responded by suggesting the
questionner contact a Japanese group FEEL.
David in Delta

At 00:10 30-11-02, Richard Stevens wrote:

>Me Too,and we don t live that far away!
>

>Richard Stevens
>The Jazz Factory
>www.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/

questionner contact a Japanese group FEEL.<br>
David in Delta<br><br>
At 00:10 30-11-02, Richard Stevens wrote:<br><br>
don t live that far away!<br>
Stevens</font><br>
The Jazz Factory<br>
<b>From:</b> dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com
[<a href="mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com" eudora="autourl">mailto:dixielandjazz-admin@ml.islandnet.com</a>]
you look, a Canadian gent inquired about the possibility of a&nbsp; jazz
band playing in Shanghai. Has anybody actually made contact with him,
and, or, has anybody agreed to go and play there?. Or was it a
hoax?&nbsp; I have e.mailed him twice and have had no response.<br>