[Dixielandjazz] Not exactly OKOM, but then again . . .

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:06:40 EST

--part1_139.183ea40d.2b196920_boundary

Hi Stan and Listmates,

Thanks so much for guiding me to the "paroles" web page. The complete lyrics
for "J'attendrai" have been printed out!

Meanwhile my good friends Judy Eames and Tony Davis had already responded
off-list with the message that they have the piano arrangement plus complete
lyrics. Since they reside in Aston, Bamford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom in a
cottage on a gravel road near the church (you can't miss it, they claim) I
will have to board a plane this coming Monday for London, take a bus to
Oxford to the Sandhills Park-and-Ride where they will be waiting for me, in
order to make a copy. That is much more fun than a FAX or a pdf.dot.something
via the internet. Especially since downloads always disappear in cyberspace
on my computer.

I have the privilege at my job at Taliesin-West to share the legacy of a true
visionary, namely Frank Lloyd Wright, with a global audience. I think when
Peter Lovric started this List he had a vision too. And it cannot be said
often enough: "Is this a great List or what?"

Thanks again.

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

--part1_139.183ea40d.2b196920_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hi Stan and Listmates,<BR>
<BR>
Thanks so much for guiding me to the "paroles" web page. The complete lyrics for "J'attendrai" have been printed out!<BR>
<BR>
Meanwhile my good friends Judy Eames and Tony Davis had already responded off-list with the message that they have the piano arrangement plus complete lyrics. Since they reside in Aston, Bamford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom in a cottage on a gravel road near the church (you can't miss it, they claim) I will have to board a plane this coming Monday for London, take a bus to Oxford to the Sandhills Park-and-Ride where they will be waiting for me, in order to make a copy. That is much more fun than a FAX or a pdf.dot.something via the internet. Especially since downloads always disappear in cyberspace on my computer.<BR>
<BR>
I have the privilege at my job at Taliesin-West to share the legacy of a true visionary, namely Frank Lloyd Wright, with a global audience. I think when Peter Lovric started this List he had a vision too. And it cannot be said often enough: "Is this a great List or what?"<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>
Scottsdale, AZ<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_139.183ea40d.2b196920_boundary--