[Dixielandjazz] Rocky Ball Thanksgiving

Bigbuttbnd@aol.com Bigbuttbnd@aol.com
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:17:13 EST

I am Becky Ball, Rocky's wife.This may sound strange but this is the best
Thanksgiving of my life! Rocky is doing better. The physical therapist got
him up and he walked a few steps in his walker yesterday. They are going to
try to move him to step-down care some time late today or maybe tomorrow. The
boys and I are trying to help him fill in the blanks of time between last
Friday morning and late Monday afternoon. The BP is still not where they
really want it to be but it's close and they need to get him on a floor now
where he can get more rest. The Prosser family has invited the boys and I to
have turkey dinner with them and we gladly accepted.(Zane is dating their
daughter, Jess) Friends are stopping by and calling, the e-mails are pouring
in and folks are bringing food to the house.We are overwhelmed by the
kindness. God bless all of you and Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Becky