[Dixielandjazz] [No Subject]

gwilliamoakley@earthlink.net gwilliamoakley@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:21:17 -0800

Sorry, but you are probably wrong about Leon and myself.  Our ancestors all
come from an area of Pennsylvania and New York that suggests a connection.
Leon and I think of ourselves as "cousins" and see a familial resemblance.  My
genealogical research shows the strong possibility of a connection but nothing
definitive as yet.  Dick Oakley I cannot comment on.
Best Regards,
Bill Oakley