[Dixielandjazz] Georgie Fame

jazzfact@ozemail.com.au jazzfact@ozemail.com.au
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:44:35 +1100

Gorgie Fame had an Australian connection as well and you are right about the Hoagy connection., Fame released a super lp called In Hoagland" with a singer from Holland I think called Sylvia F***** ****. The record features a rendition of one of the songs with Hoagy actually playing the "piana" and singing the song. When I get home I will fish out the record and "remember" the details.