[Dixielandjazz] 'chiming in ( with apologies)

JimDBB@aol.com JimDBB@aol.com
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:43:34 EST

   A guy walks into a bar with an octopus.
   He sits the octopus down on
   a stool and tells everyone in the bar
   that this is a very talented octopus.

   "He can play any musical instrument in the=20
   world."

   Everyone in the bar laughs at the man,
   calling him an idiot. So he says that he will
   wager =A350 to anyone who has an instrument that
   the octopus can't play. A customer walks
   up with a guitar and sets it beside the octopus.

   Immediately the octopus picks up the
   guitar and starts playing
   better Than Jimi Hendrix.

   The guitar owner pays up the =A350.

   Another customer walks up with a trumpet.
   This time the octopus plays the trumpet
   better than Miles Davis.

   The trumpet-owner coughs up the =A350.

   Then Jim, a Scotsman plonks some bagpipes
   on the table. The octopus fumbles with the
   bagpipes for a minute and then backs off with a
   confused look.

  Ha!" the Scot says. "Can ye nae plae it?"

 The octopus looks up at him and says,
 "Play it?  I'm going to Fuck it as soon
 as I figure out how to get its pyjamas off".