[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jim Beebe

LeslieMRag@aol.com LeslieMRag@aol.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:03:01 EST

--part1_7e.316c3ebb.2b0f30a5_boundary

Dear Jim:

Just adding my two cents--I, too, always look forward to reading your
comments here and on the Mississippi Rag message board. You've also
contributed some great stories about jazz personalities to other web sites.
Please know that you are appreciated and that even infrequent postings will
be welcome here and elsewhere.

Leslie Johnson
editor@mississippirag.com OR
lesliemrag@aol.com

--part1_7e.316c3ebb.2b0f30a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Jim:
<BR>
<BR>Just adding my two cents--I, too, always look forward to reading your comments here and on the Mississippi Rag message board. You've also contributed some great stories about jazz personalities to other web sites. Please know that you are appreciated and that even infrequent postings will be welcome here and elsewhere.
<BR>
<BR>Leslie Johnson
<BR>editor@mississippirag.com OR
<BR>lesliemrag@aol.com</FONT></HTML>